Welcome to the Leenane Autumnal Festival
Held over the last weekend of September, the Leenane Autumnal Festival celebrates all things autumnal, with a focus on traditional food, arts and crafts from this exceptionally beautiful part of the country. Based on, and incorporating many of the traditional elements from the bygone Leenane Pattern Day, be sure to check out all of the exciting events currently being lined up for this great day out.
A great day out for all ages!
You will find something for everyone at the Leenane Autumnal Festival . Here are just a few of this years planned events.
- Country Market showcasing the absolute best of local produce.
- Arts and Crafts including basket weaving, straw work, stone walling, butter making and much more.
- Demonstrations by celebrity and local chefs using the finest traditional local ingredients.
- Traditional Irish Music Great music from some of the most talented musicians in the Leenane area.
- Guided Walks with an emphasis on foraging and wild foods. Discover the larder in your back garden.
- Bushcraft demonstrations and workshops.
And much, much more! Don't miss this great family day out. Put the dates in your calendar now! We look forward to offering you a warm welcome this autumn.